Friday, 12 February 2016

Pink Floral Nail Fail

So yep, this one is a bit of a nail fail. I'm not entirely sure where I was going with this one but I was loosing the light and rushed something out. The outcome reminds me that I should either leave myself more time, or just defer blogging to another day instead!

I used a base of Barry M - Cotton*, and that's where my problems started. My bottle has decided to go all gloopy and for some reason I just could not get it to apply evening. Finally somewhere near satisfied with the base I started on the flowers. I used a pink Barry M nail art pen to draw on the flowers using a serious of dots. They are all various sizes and I didn't wait long enough for the base to dry so loads are smudgy too! I used a black nail art pen for the centre dots and filled in the other two nails with simple pink polka dots.
These didn't turn out bad enough not to share but they're definitely not going in the favourites pile. I much prefer the type of florals that we posted on Wednesday. One to remember not to try again!

Love,
Jo x
SHARE:

1 comment

© Dahlia Nails | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig